USDGC Doubles Main Event is all AM
- PDGA Classification must be listed as Amateur. Your PDGA Player Info page must list your classification as amateur.
- A player competes in amateur divisions. ( If a player plays in a Pro division and accepts cash at any time, they are considered a Professional).
- A player who has never had a PDGA membership or does not have a PDGA player rating is considered “Amateur”.
Other Eligibility Rules
• A mixed group of pro and am class players is not allowed.
• Players who qualify as a team must play together as a team in the main event.
Please contact us if you have any questions. 800-476-3968