USDGC Doubles Main Event is all AM
- PDGA Classification must be listed as Amateur. Your PDGA Player Info page must list your classification as amateur.
- A player competes in amateur divisions. ( If a player plays in a Pro division and accepts cash at any time, they are considered a Professional).
- A player who has never had a PDGA membership or does not have a PDGA player rating is considered “Amateur”.
Other Eligibility Rules
- A qualifying team is comprised of the two players whom qualified for the main event. No substitutions of players may be made under any circumstances.
- Once a team has qualified for the main event, whether through a qualifying event OR previous years qualifying performance, they may not attempt to qualify with another player unless first approved by the main event Tournament Director.
- A mixed group of pro and am class players is not allowed.
Please contact us if you have any questions. email@example.com